Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Newbie
#1
Hey Guys,

Never done this before, but I'm looking to promote my new web page on examiner.com. I'm a local cultural reporter for the Lincoln, NE art scene and will be writing articles about local, and not so local, artists and musicians, venues and the scene in general. Check it out when I get the subscription up.

Also thinking about starting a band myself in the near future. I'm a little rusty though... I'll keep you posted.

Amberlyn
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie who likes the Doobies jayburd 14 7,507 15-07-2020, 11:38
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey newbie here! Coconutstig 0 1,144 11-11-2016, 18:42
Last Post: Coconutstig
  Hello All!! Newbie Here! vocalmatch 0 930 09-02-2016, 14:55
Last Post: vocalmatch
  Hello all, Newbie from uk here pointfour 0 934 30-06-2015, 09:02
Last Post: pointfour
  New guy here...newbie! Beitknown 2 1,420 10-04-2015, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey Everyone - Newbie Scandi Shadow 6 2,264 02-12-2014, 07:32
Last Post: Scandi Shadow
  Newbie with an interesting story excusemygraffiti 6 4,168 21-09-2014, 20:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Hello from a newbie;) Pharcyde 4 2,025 12-12-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Polythene Pam
  Hello Guys! I'm a Newbie here. Jason22 7 2,429 17-10-2013, 11:56
Last Post: johnsandy
  newbie called Jay :)) La Li Li 1 1,215 15-10-2013, 13:09
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: