Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Paul McCartney "find my way"
#1




he still has more rock in his soul than most of the young band's out there
i guess you can take the man out of rock but you cant take the rock out of the man.
cool little 46 camera video
i like it.

lyrics:

Well I can find my way
I know my left from right
Because we never close
I'm open day and night

I know my way around
I walk towards the light
I'm open 'round the clock
I don't get lost at night

You never used to be
Afraid of days like these
But now you're overwhelmed
By your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide
I can help you reach
The love you feel inside

Well I can find my way
I know my left from right
Because we never close
I'm open day and night

Ooh, ah-ah yeah
Ah yeah

You never used to be
Afraid of days like these
But now you're overwhelmed
By your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide
I can help you reach
The love you feel inside

I know my way around
I walk towards the light
I'm open 'round the clock
I don't get lost at night
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Coolcat - "here's the thing" CRAZY-HORSE 0 71 27-09-2026, 03:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: U2 - "silencio" CRAZY-HORSE 0 82 25-09-2026, 00:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Bryan Adams - "51st State" CRAZY-HORSE 0 342 02-07-2026, 09:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Micky Dolenz - "terri" CRAZY-HORSE 0 373 28-06-2026, 03:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Jack White - "dollar bill" CRAZY-HORSE 0 408 12-06-2026, 04:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr - "home to us" CRAZY-HORSE 0 491 08-05-2026, 22:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Afghan Whigs - "house of I" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 14-04-2026, 09:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Suzi Quatro & Alice Cooper - "kick out the jams" CRAZY-HORSE 2 748 28-03-2026, 23:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Suzi Quatro - "little miss lovely" CRAZY-HORSE 0 670 06-03-2026, 01:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Suzi Quatro - "freedom" CRAZY-HORSE 0 513 26-02-2026, 12:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: