19-02-2021, 17:40
From their upcoming album Out Of This World ... I like it!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
|
NEW SINGLE: Kayak - Mystery
|
|
19-02-2021, 17:40
From their upcoming album Out Of This World ... I like it!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
19-02-2021, 21:17
yeah Ruby, good song.
it has a 'sounds like...' but i cant put my finger on it, Styx comes to mind but i could be wrong.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
20-03-2021, 17:03
Another track from the upcoming album - not really a typical Kayak vibe from what I know but then again, they have previously made a couple of more pop oriented albums. Strange voice ... not sure whether I like it - can't help thinking of Alvin and the Chipmunks
- not very nice of me, I know.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
20-03-2021, 23:40
LOL on the Alvin....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|