Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi and thanks for being here :-)
^^Got the shorthand ok thanks. You might want to try reading Diane Setterfield's The Thirteenth Tale if you enjoy Gothic novels.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Greetings. Some of you don't know me, I'll go by the name of Shawn Adam Williams and I'm from Atlanta Georgia. I'm an multi award nominated singer and songwriter, and blues vocalist and enthusiast.
(07-06-2021, 21:28)Ruby Wrote: ^^Got the shorthand ok thanks. You might want to try reading Diane Setterfield's The Thirteenth Tale if you enjoy Gothic novels.

Just saw this Ruby, sorry for missing it yesterday. I will certainly check her out and thanks for the tip!

(08-06-2021, 09:49)SouthernCroon87 Wrote: Greetings. Some of you don't know me, I'll go by the name of Shawn Adam Williams and I'm from Atlanta Georgia. I'm an multi award nominated singer and songwriter, and blues vocalist and enthusiast.

Hi Shawn, welcome from this noob :-)
'Hotlanta'! I've heard friends call it that. I don't really know the city but the traffic sure is 'steaming' every time I go through there lol. My sweetie from about two states north-east of you loves some good blues. I'll see if he knows any of your stuff.
Don't look back
Keep on track to break the curse
Take the chance
Design your universe

~ Epica ~
welcome to MD SouthernCroon87....
“Sgt Pepper did its thing it was the album of the decade, maybe the Century. 
It was innovative with great songs, I’m glad I was on it but the ‘White’ album ended up a better album for me.” Ringo Starr