03-12-2009, 23:52
Hello peeps of MD!
First off, thank you Tony for reminding me that I was home sick and needed to TRY to make time for MD!! Love ya Tones (and Beachy too!!).
I am sure a lot of you remember me (or maybe not :wink
but I have been a part of this wonderful site (as one form or another) pretty much from the day it opened its doors back in 2003. MD was my first "music discussion" home and always will be special to me!!
So, after WAYYYYYY to much time away, the always sweet Tony sent me a note to make sure I was still alive. Awww .. it's nice to feel missed. :biggrin1:
Now, if you will permit some blatant self promotion, I have been away this past 6 or 8 months, working my tail off, getting my own online music magazine off the ground. So, I am going to warn you all from the get go .. you will see me posting links to that site as we launch new issues, and just to promote what's going on. I have Tony's blessing in this (again THANK YOU TONY!!), so I hope everyone else on MD will like what I have been working hard on.
love, light and good music to all!!
:love: :rockon:
PS: Tony, where is the best place to post such a link hun?
First off, thank you Tony for reminding me that I was home sick and needed to TRY to make time for MD!! Love ya Tones (and Beachy too!!).
I am sure a lot of you remember me (or maybe not :wink
but I have been a part of this wonderful site (as one form or another) pretty much from the day it opened its doors back in 2003. MD was my first "music discussion" home and always will be special to me!!So, after WAYYYYYY to much time away, the always sweet Tony sent me a note to make sure I was still alive. Awww .. it's nice to feel missed. :biggrin1:
Now, if you will permit some blatant self promotion, I have been away this past 6 or 8 months, working my tail off, getting my own online music magazine off the ground. So, I am going to warn you all from the get go .. you will see me posting links to that site as we launch new issues, and just to promote what's going on. I have Tony's blessing in this (again THANK YOU TONY!!), so I hope everyone else on MD will like what I have been working hard on.
love, light and good music to all!!
:love: :rockon:
PS: Tony, where is the best place to post such a link hun?
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan

