Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help!
#1
I need help on finding a good song to learn to play on the Acoustic guitar. If you have any ideas at all let me know...
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#2
What standard can you play? I.E. Beginner, advanced etc etc
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Well im just a begginer, but im looking for a whole songs for acoustic :p
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#4
I found a good song to play (Time of your life- Green Day) but post more songs here Tongue
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#5
Then I can't really suggest anything. When I learnt the Double Bass as beginner I was playing such rubbish as 'Frère Jacques'. Had to play that for a good couple of years before I could start thinking of more complex music.

Good luck on your search though.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#6
It's quite all right. Tongue
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#7
i don't know whether you like this style, but try Kimya Dawson.....any song.
idk, I love JUNO OST soundtracks...also Cat Power is nice for guitar...

if you want sth more sophisticatd- maybe Midlake.....but it should be difficult)))
Reply
#8
Hey there delilah, Jessie & My Whetstone(Saves The Day),Take Our Cars Now(Saves The Day),Hands Down (Dashboard Confessional). Well that's what I could think of now I dunno if you'll like the songs though
Reply
#9
Try Allison by Elvis Costello!
Reply
#10
If your style suits it, consider Neil Young. He has all kinds of acoustic. Or if thats not your thing, try Pink Floyd _ Mother, _ Pigs on the Wing
Reply


Forum Jump: