Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2009
My name is Jamal. I m currently in Denmark. I have an ear for Blues, rock, hard rock and metal. I work with some of my musician friends - I can fiddle around with a DAW. Just wanted to say hi and get to know all of you!
Tchao
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Jamal, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site, & I look forward to getting to know you...
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
welcome to md
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 22
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2009
Hello and welcome!
Yes, what is a DAW? :confused:
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 26
Threads: 3
Joined: Dec 2009
Howdy. I've got several friends who hail from Denmark.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Tiggi Wrote:Just looked it up: Digital_Audio_Workstation
cool. thanks. If I only had that initiative.
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
Hello!!
welcome!
we can conquer this great divide-hanson