Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Genre Forums Restructure
#1
As previously discussed with members, we have been planning to rename and add new forums to the music genre section.

The purpose was to provide a clear cut method of the most suitable discussion forum for the music you wish to discuss. We hope you will find these changes to your advantage.

However, please reply to this thread with any feedback good or bad. The structure can be tweeted to suit.
Reply
#2
I have one small request. Can any relevant threads from the rock forum be moved to the metal/hard rock one? Thanks.
Reply
#3
JonG Wrote:I have one small request. Can any relevant threads from the rock forum be moved to the metal/hard rock one? Thanks.
I will work on this

Reply
#4
Thanks for your help, Ed.

Looking through the Rock board, it's obvious that a lot of threads are in the wrong place, so I'll have a bit of a tidy up, and move anything which is obviously mis-placed into the correct forum.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,663 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,427 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,962 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,674 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,208 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,704 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: