Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from Portugal
#1
Hey everyone.
I've just registered, so I'm very new to this forum. Smile

I mostly like progressive rock and progressive metal but I can listen to anything with quality: Sigur Rós, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Devin Townsend, Strapping Young Lad... just to name a few.

I also have a band, which I'll soon promote. I think you'll enjoy our music, but I can't really define our style. Maybe you all can help? Wink

See you all soon.
Reply
#2
Welcome to MD. Stick around and enjoy the site. Hope your not here just to promote your band. Believe me we get enough of it. Get to know us, and as a collective community people will make the effort with you. But don't let me put you off. :coffee:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Portugal!!! rustyjack 7 4,167 12-08-2020, 04:20
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: