Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi guys and gals
What would your ultimate band line up be?
lead guitar? Bass? Drums? Vocals? etc...
Dead people are ok, Hendrix, kirk cobain and the like.
James
Posts: 29
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2008
these guys would probably butt heads all the time but....
vocals: anthony keides - rhcp
lead guit: slash - gnr
rhythm guit: eddie van halen - van halen
rhythm guit: jimmy hendrix - solo artist
bass player: jason newstead - ex-metallica member
drummer: neal pert - rush
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2008
What's up Syn and Phil?
My dream band by would be conformed by:
Michael Jackson - Vox
Josh Freese (A perfect Circle) - Drums
Sam Rivers (Limp Biskit) - Bass
Marty Friedman (Former Megadeth) - Guitar
Slash (GnR) - Guitar
I really enjoy Michael Jackson's Vocals (dont really have an opinion on his personal life, nor do I care about it..However, I still think he is a great singer). I think Freese and Rivers would perform a great job on the rhythm section, and Friedman and Slash would tear up some freaking awesome guitar work.
Those are my two cents...
Jose M
Posts: 18
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2008
Dream band huh? God, what an awesome topic. Here's mine:
Vocals - Robert Plant or Dave Mustaine
Guitars - Angus Young, Kirk Hammett, Dimebag Darrel
Drums - Kieth Moon or Neil Peart or Jason Bittner
Bass - Cliff Burton
I guess the choices depend on what kind of dream rock band you want..
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2008
one of my dream bands was in existence for one night only....john lennon, eric clapton, keith richards and mitch mitchell....the dirty mac.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
phil Wrote:these guys would probably butt heads all the time but....
vocals: anthony keides - rhcp
lead guit: slash - gnr
rhythm guit: eddie van halen - van halen
rhythm guit: jimmy hendrix - solo artist
bass player: jason newstead - ex-metallica member
drummer: neal pert - rush
Hendrix won't be happy !!
Dead, and demoted to rhythm guitar ?? That's gotta hurt.
Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2008
Black Francis (Vocals)
Paul McCartney (Bass)
Jimi Hendrix ( Lead Guitar)
Richard Wright ( Keyboard)
Pete Townsend ( Rhythm Guitar)
John Bonham ( Drums)
Posts: 518
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
I don't really have a dream band. I figure that if the musicians I like haven't worked with other musicians I liked, there is no interest or chemistry there. I admire them enough to allow them the space (even in my heart and mind) to do what they want creatively.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Iota Wrote:How noble of you Sir.
You just couldn't resist, could you