Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday Tiggi
#1
May main man Tiggis' gettin' up there.

Have a great day bud

[Image: 5.gif]

Reply
#2
Thanks, Dude.

I'm having a good day so far...
Reply
#3
Happy day, Tigs. I am glad you're enjoying it!
Reply
#4
Thanks Jon.

How's things with you ??
Reply
#5
Happy birfday.
Reply
#6
Danke.......
Reply
#7
Gern geschehen.
Reply
#8
^ I'm ashamed to admit I had to look that up...

but danke again.

I actually studied German for a year at school, but didn't find it easy going. Don't think I'm a natural when it comes to languages. Dyslexic in foreign languages, I think...
Reply
#9
Happy birthday Tig
Reply
#10
Thank you, Tony.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter 2026 to all... CRAZY-HORSE 0 565 02-04-2026, 12:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,088 07-02-2026, 01:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,349 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,504 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Happy Birthday to You CH! Ruby 6 2,727 27-07-2025, 10:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HAPPY EASTER! CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,471 18-04-2025, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,371 06-02-2025, 14:32
Last Post: Ruby
Star Happy Birthday MH, and safe travels! Ruby 10 2,907 30-10-2024, 15:59
Last Post: Ruby
  Belated Birthday Wishes CH! Ruby 5 2,245 28-07-2024, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: