Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sorry Guys But I quit....................................
#1
See the requests for album requests if you want to see why I'm not going to be abused at any price!

I'm sorry but I can't go any further !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#2
Don't you think that's pretty infantile? But , whatever, go on if you want to...
Reply
#3
You can put people on ignore if you want. No need to quit just because someone's annoying you.

same person annoyed me. I just put them on ignore for a while until I'd forgotten all about it and then I removed the ignore.
Reply
#4
It is all in how you take things. If you don't take it too seriously (it is just a harmless internet forum for Chris' sakes!) said person is near half the reason this forum is interesting.

Sheesh!
Reply
#5
goth metal raver Wrote:You can put people on ignore if you want. No need to quit just because someone's annoying you.

same person annoyed me. I just put them on ignore for a while until I'd forgotten all about it and then I removed the ignore.

Cool, I didn't know I annoyed you as well.
Reply
#6
"Don't let the door hit you/ Where the Lord split you" BUT...BUT...Didn't he come back? The miffity must have quelled. How about a pabulum request? WhatCereal.com
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Academic Survey for bachelor thesis, need your help guys! poopsausage 0 968 27-04-2016, 23:45
Last Post: poopsausage
  Couldn't let these guys get lost... jazzboCR 0 942 20-03-2015, 04:34
Last Post: jazzboCR
  perhaps I have the wrong idea about these guys jazzboCR 3 1,757 28-10-2014, 00:15
Last Post: SteveO
  Should I quit music after four years? Blanche_Minim 1 1,428 21-08-2014, 11:23
Last Post: ziesha098
  sorry guys and gals but.... CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,364 22-06-2013, 23:40
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart

Forum Jump: