Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Argh what is this song called?!!?
#1
Hi Everyone, :biggrin:

I have heard a song I like on the radio twice this week, but I have no idea what its called!!!

The chorus goes something like, she really loves, yes she really looooovees
over and over type of thing.

Anyone know what song I am talking about? :confused:
Reply
#2
Sorry, doesn't ring any bells with me...
Reply
#3
Tiggi Wrote:Sorry, doesn't ring any bells with me...

Thats ok, anyone else got any ideas on what its called?
Reply
#4
The Beatles? lol
Reply
#5
ricky martin?... sorry, his one is 'she bangs, she bangs'....similar meaning, different song lol
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
seriously, go to www.filestube.com if you search lyrics, for the ones you asked about 400+ similar lyrics pop up, i havent got an idea because you failed to mention the genre of music it was, or approximate age of song so go to above site, you can scan through it, maybe you'll get lucky there.
genocideguitarist, dont laugh at 'the beatles' cos some of their songs turned up in the first 2 pages of potential songs there. LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
I could only think of the famous Beatles song 'She Loves You' but I doubt you would be asking if it was so had a wee look on youtube and found the following two possible tracks.

[video=youtube;lpm9BDMR7L4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpm9BDMR7L4[/video]

[video=youtube;bDfjVT1-mwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfjVT1-mwY[/video]
Reply
#8
ive never heard that timi yuro song before, its fantastic
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,428 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,390 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,253 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,485 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,348 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,410 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: