Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
newbie in L.A.
#1
Hi All!

Just joined and looking forward to reading and posting. I love all music genres, but right now I'm going through a huge jazz phase. maybe cause it's spring.

see you on the boards!
Reply
#2
Welcome to MD nice to see more west coasters around. As for jazz I just got arcana a jazz project with bill laswell and buckethead
I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie who likes the Doobies jayburd 14 7,510 15-07-2020, 11:38
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey newbie here! Coconutstig 0 1,145 11-11-2016, 18:42
Last Post: Coconutstig
  Hello All!! Newbie Here! vocalmatch 0 931 09-02-2016, 14:55
Last Post: vocalmatch
  Hello all, Newbie from uk here pointfour 0 937 30-06-2015, 09:02
Last Post: pointfour
  New guy here...newbie! Beitknown 2 1,422 10-04-2015, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey Everyone - Newbie Scandi Shadow 6 2,267 02-12-2014, 07:32
Last Post: Scandi Shadow
  Newbie with an interesting story excusemygraffiti 6 4,177 21-09-2014, 20:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Hello from a newbie;) Pharcyde 4 2,031 12-12-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Polythene Pam
  Hello Guys! I'm a Newbie here. Jason22 7 2,434 17-10-2013, 11:56
Last Post: johnsandy
  newbie called Jay :)) La Li Li 1 1,218 15-10-2013, 13:09
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: