Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
American boy
#1
Anyone like the chart song thats out called american boy? wasnt too into it, and dont like that kind of stuff, but im pretty into the song now, i especially like some of the humor kanye brings in nearer the end of the song for example the UK pun.
Reply
#2
It is the sort of song I like listening to when I'm driving. Not that that is a bad thing or anything, it is mood music for me.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
I have Estelle's CD, and it is suprisingly good. I had heard her first album and didn't like it at all. But her Shine album (which included american boy) is spectacular.

Recommeded Songs......
No Substitute Love
Pretty Please (feat Cee-Lo) great use of motown samples!
Magnificent (feat Kardinal Offishall)
Reply
#4
i hate that song its horrible music
Reply
#5
Im so over this song, WHO thinks that they play this song every ten minutes on the radio!
Reply
#6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfEFJpIYtow
Reply
#7
i actually really like this song. estelle covers it really well. does anyone know who does the original?
Reply
#8
I really like this song... I have it on my running mix Smile
Reply
#9
oh yess! really nice song! any idea where we can get the lyrics of the song????
Reply
#10
I really liked the 2 singles (Free and 1980) from her first album - not my usual listening but these were 2 good pop songs and she seemed not to take herself too seriously.

But 'American Boy'? ........meh...........polished boredom
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Benson Boone - American Heart Music Head 1 1,121 02-07-2025, 22:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  The biggest problem with American pop music is... jazzboCR 1 1,268 09-04-2015, 09:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Bonnie McKee - American Girl Music Head 2 1,464 04-09-2013, 15:16
Last Post: SteveO
  Avril on American Idol abrocks22 0 1,447 27-01-2010, 23:41
Last Post: abrocks22

Forum Jump: