Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2010
I love listening to new music and sharing what Ive found with others. I love Rock, Metal, and Punk. My favorite bands right now are:
Fit for Rivals
Die Mannequin
Die So Fluid
The Action Design
Mudvayne
Megadeth
Hopefully I can learn about some new bands here.
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Amazing, an American.
Welcome
Where at in Florida?
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2010
Palm Coast, just north of Daytona Beach.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome...you are talking 'real' punk,arent you? not the psuedo stuff they call 'punk' nowadays
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
mckilmer Wrote:Palm Coast, just north of Daytona Beach.
lived in Vero Beach for about 3 years.
Sister lives in Lauderdale, daughter in Viera (close to Cape Canaveral), nephew in Tampa.
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2010
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:welcome...you are talking 'real' punk,arent you? not the psuedo stuff they call 'punk' nowadays
Dont know what you consider real punk. Lol. My favorite that I consider punk would probably be the Distillers. Dont know if that counts. I do like the old stuff like the sex pistols and the original Misfits.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
mckilmer Wrote:Dont know what you consider real punk. Lol. My favorite that I consider punk would probably be the Distillers. Dont know if that counts. I do like the old stuff like the sex pistols and the original Misfits.
pistols,clash,sham69,ramones etc...i like blink182/greenday etc but they are not 'real' punk, sorry im a traditionalist
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.