Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
holding a grudge
#1
hiya!!!!

how long do you think its reasonable to hold a grudge?

lol I am back off to norway next month (yeah thats 5 trips this year) and I am still in a strop with the grand hotel over the whole obama thing Wink

so i am booked into the other 5 star hotel...

plan is

shop-well i need shoes.....cocktails...and seeing the man.......lol well I didn't on my last trip and THAT was a shock to the system, and catch a er gig at Rockerfella on the saturday night........
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#2
just dont hold grudges, they are not worth it,live happy and good, you cannot control the actions of others-only yourself, if you let grudges and/or bitterness consume you it will eat you up like cancer.
did you know that it takes up far more energy being angry than happy? "smile and the world smiles with you".
it is hard to achieve it at times,i know-ive been there more than once, but at the end of the day the ones you have a grudge with are doing what they do and youre being angry and harming your inner self.
Obama is probably not even aware of your gripe,the hotel has moved on,probably blissfully unaware,but youre still stuck in the past, time to let it go sister and look foreward to your trip,make the most of it for you dont know what tomorrow will bring.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Lol I am holding it in a funny way. I like trying new hotels. And not everyone can say they were kicked out of a hotel by the American president.

Although if it was the queen of England it would be less offensive as I am english not American Wink
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#4
cant agree with you on that one, im not a fan of the monarchy:hand:. i am english, but dont like them, dont respect them and cant see what useful purpose they serve in the scheme of things,the whole class system needs to be dismantled...other than that a still love uConfusedmile:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
thank you so much !
Reply
#6
Damn!

God Save The Queen

Reply
#7
...a fascist regime
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:cant agree with you on that one, im not a fan of the monarchy:hand:. i am english, but dont like them, dont respect them and cant see what useful purpose they serve in the scheme of things,the whole class system needs to be dismantled...other than that a still love uConfusedmile:

I am proud of the monarchy for the tradition of it and for the history having a royal family is. I have no problem with you having a different opinion, that's what makes us individual Wink
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#9
kerry101 Wrote:I am proud of the monarchy for the tradition of it and for the history having a royal family is. I have no problem with you having a different opinion, that's what makes us individual Wink

and i respect your opinion also Kerry
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#10
And I am not bothered either way. Can see both sides of the coin (is that a pun?)
I wonder what that makes me? hehe!
Find it very hilarious how frenzied the American people get over their elections.
Me? Who gives a shit!!
Reply


Forum Jump: