Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
join us,dont be afraid or shy, we dont bite,we are all friendly here,its a 'community'.
who knows, you may introduce us to 'new' music,as we you.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
c'mon 'visitors to the site'!!!......join our Carnival,bring your popcorn,peanuts and cotton candy
sign up!! dont be afraid...were not going to bite you!
were a multi-cultural community here, theres people from USA,Europe,Asia,Australia.
whatever music you like, it doesnt matter, we want your opinions....there is no right or wrong with music...just enjoyment
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2010
I have raw songs, Hotel California 74MB (best quality)
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
bzone Wrote:I have raw songs, Hotel California 74MB (best quality)
I give up
What does raw songs mean.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Me too .............I 've been puzzling about that ..............do you mean you have access to the "masters " ?
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )