Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
who here has tattoos?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
My body is scary enough without those.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
LOL!
i have a sailing ship on my right breast with 'RAN'(royal australian navy) written in the main sail. also have remains of an old on that got lasered off on my right shoulder.
just drawing one up now to get one with my kids names on it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Don't have any, but have had a hankering for a Yin & Yang symbol on one shoulder in recent years.
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2010
Don't have any too. I would probably like to have one, but I'm afraid one day it'll bore me and it'd be too hard toget rid of it.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I am not tattooed I am pieced ! Perhaps I'm the only pierced moderator we have !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
....and more important...where is it?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
None - awful bloody things.