Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hiii :)
#1
My name is Abby, I'm 18 and a music student.
I love a lot of music. Honestly, there isn't a lot of music that I don't love.

As a training classical musician, I love classical music.
I also love any kind of non-classical music that somehow incorporates classical music. I love cross-over music. A well-known example of this would be the metal band Apocalyptica, but there are many, many more.
I also like hard rock, electronic rock, metal, industrial.

So if anyone is interested in these genres I'd love to talk to you!!! Smile
Reply
#2
hi Abby,
sounds like you have a good appreciation of music in general,good to have you here
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Welcome to the circus!
Reply
#4
Welcome Abby

USA, USA, USA...:cheer2:

Reply
#5
Hi Abby, & welcome to MD.

I'm not a musician, but what instruments are you learning ??

Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiii felloffthecliff 2 1,421 05-02-2011, 16:08
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: