Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MD's secret joke
#1
Well I was bored and decided to try and send myself a friend request and I got this message :laugh:.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]600[/ATTACH]

Good forward thinking, Techman Cool.
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply
#2
that is the funniest thing ive read in a long while
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Why can't you be friends with yourself ? Does that mean that I have to be my own enemy whilst on MD ??
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#4
New tagline:
MD where you are your own worst enemy
.... hmm... maybe not! :biggrin:
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Reply
#5
I've read the screen shot a bit more.....................................I love the " How the hell do I take a screen shot" tab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::yo::pizza::hat::Wink:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#6
gryphon Wrote:I've read the screen shot a bit more.....................................I love the " How the hell do I take a screen shot" tab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::yo::pizza::hat::Wink:

Haha yeah I thought I'd leave that in to see if anyone noticed it.. I can never remember how to do the screenshots! Wonder how many people have actually tried to add themselves on here... or is it just me? :redface:
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joke of The Day Tiggi 3 2,245 22-02-2014, 18:48
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: