Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who likes David Cook?
#1
In my blog, I wrote a short review on The Time of My Life song he sang at the end on American Idol. What do you think about it?

http://davidcookreview.blogspot.com/
Reply
#2
I like him okay. Chikezie was my favorite though; alas 70's soul throwback isn't popular enough to sell him into the top spot. Yes, I meant "sell" not "sail."
Reply
#3
Oh, I like and love David Cook -- the winner of the latest American Idol. Though I also like the other David -- Archie -- I find David Cook more mature and more meaningful in his songs. Way to go David C. :coffee:
Reply
#4
i hate his time of my life but he has some more mainstream rock singles that can be found on jango.com and http://www.songmeanings.net/artist.php?aid=137438983047
my favorite is the truth

if this is against the rules i apologise i just want people to hear the real david cook
Reply
#5
Yeah, your link to a lyrics page help me a lot to listen to "the real David Cook"...

I checked some Youtube vids and I think that guy sucks donkey balls.
Reply
#6
I love David Cook, his performance of Time of My Life when he won on American Idol was so emotional!
Reply
#7
Iota Wrote:Yeah, your link to a lyrics page help me a lot to listen to "the real David Cook"...

I checked some Youtube vids and I think that guy sucks donkey balls.

if u click on the lyrics they're will be a link to listen to the song dumb ass
Reply
#8
But I don't really want to sign up to a shitty page...
Reply
#9
well i did and i listen to it all the time
Reply
#10
Jendall Wrote:In my blog, I wrote a short review on The Time of My Life song he sang at the end on American Idol. What do you think about it?

http://davidcookreview.blogspot.com/

yeah i like him....think he is cool....

Ruhi Sheikh
Music reviewer
http://www.freedownloadsongs.in
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Teddy Swims & Tones And I - Gone Gone Gone Music Head 1 585 16-12-2025, 12:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Damiano David - "funny little fears" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,044 27-05-2025, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID GRAY ~ Dear Life Ruby 2 1,159 19-02-2025, 17:43
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Alphaville & Ava Max - Forever Young Music Head 0 808 27-01-2025, 12:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & OneRepublic - I Don't Wanna Wait Music Head 0 815 16-07-2024, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Anne-Marie & Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me Music Head 0 775 06-06-2023, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) Music Head 0 764 12-09-2022, 10:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & Sia "let's love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 756 10-09-2020, 23:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: David Guetta - 7 Music Head 0 1,219 02-10-2018, 12:55
Last Post: Music Head
  David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber - 2U Music Head 0 925 21-06-2017, 10:47
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: