05-01-2011, 20:36
Fists of time pound me,
Eyes, so blue confound me,
Desires, like you a phantom upon my life,
Are no longer, for you are not without sacrifice.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go.
Oh slit temptations throat,
Cut mine eyes in them wrote,
Your sadistic name, again - again
Neither life's epic beauty or magic, relieves this pain.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go.
Heaven you would think,
Would call me from this brink,
Again I claim the flickering fires,
That come from unearthly, terrible desires.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go.
So here it is when I conclude,What frauds fickle men,
those that do delude are, for the savour of earth, the white robed speaker,
Desires God's sweet praise-
Evil abhorrent, desires gentle leaker.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go. . .
And satan screaams let it go . . .
let it go
Eyes, so blue confound me,
Desires, like you a phantom upon my life,
Are no longer, for you are not without sacrifice.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go.
Oh slit temptations throat,
Cut mine eyes in them wrote,
Your sadistic name, again - again
Neither life's epic beauty or magic, relieves this pain.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go.
Heaven you would think,
Would call me from this brink,
Again I claim the flickering fires,
That come from unearthly, terrible desires.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go.
So here it is when I conclude,What frauds fickle men,
those that do delude are, for the savour of earth, the white robed speaker,
Desires God's sweet praise-
Evil abhorrent, desires gentle leaker.
Ohhhh dont act scared, american dream,
These matters aren't what they seem,
I love you so, but its too long ago,
And Satan screams let it go. . .
And satan screaams let it go . . .
let it go


thankyou for the nudge