Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favorite Actors/Actresses
#1
Who's your favorite actors and/or actresses?

My favorite actor is Michael Douglas. All of his movies Ihave seen him in are fantastic and he gives a fantastic performance.

My favorite Actress is Kate Winslet. I've seen almost all of her movies and out of all of them (and there are many) there's only about 2 or three that I didn't really care for.

One of my favorite television actresses are Judith Light. I've seen her in One life to Live from the 70s-80s and she gave such powerful performances. She was also in Who's the Boss?, one of my favorite tv shows ever and she's hilarious in it.
Reply
#2
Clint Eastwood
Charles Bronson
Pierce Brosnan
Merryl Streep
Angelina Jolie
Morgan Freeman
Michael Douglas
Robert De Niro
Julia Roberts
Bruce Willis
Michael C Hall

...to name a few
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Oh, I forgot about Robert De Niro! I share my birthday with him. Smile I think my favorite movie of his was Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
Reply
#4
Road-Warrior Wrote:Oh, I forgot about Robert De Niro! I share my birthday with him. Smile I think my favorite movie of his was Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

yeh, but youre not as old as he is, my favourite movie/movies would have to the "Fockers trilogy" and "cape fear"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Deniro
Hoffman
Pacino
Bullock
Ryan
Roberts

Reply
#6
i was trying to think of Sandra Bullock,thanks for putting the name to the face
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
Music Head Wrote:Deniro
Hoffman
Pacino
Bullock
Ryan
Roberts

I'd agree on the first three, and the last one.

Plus:

Emily Watson
Maggie Smith
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#8
^ Plus Sally Field...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#9
John Travolta
Denzel Washington
George W (had eight great years as an actor) sorry MH
Johnny Depp
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#10
Meryl Streep is one of my favorites.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is your favorite video vixen (female)? sing-a-long 0 1,116 09-04-2023, 18:50
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,320 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  2 more deaths pvernight (actors) CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,014 27-12-2016, 21:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,702 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  Your favorite player Maryna 9 4,427 28-01-2015, 18:55
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What is your favorite Song by your favorite singer ? ziesha098 5 2,557 28-08-2014, 21:53
Last Post: SteveO
  Ever wonder how to get your songs on your favorite video game? Xayne 3 2,131 01-05-2014, 01:45
Last Post: Arcticbird_Star
  What is Your Favorite Country Music song ,artist ,band or all three !!!???? Myfriendtiny 34 9,956 07-03-2014, 14:05
Last Post: Myfriendtiny
  Favorite Band/Artist? briannaballistic:) 39 13,322 15-01-2013, 21:36
Last Post: FrankieLee

Forum Jump: