Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Attention: Road-Warrior
#1
i would normally make positive comments to members via PM, but Road-Warrior deserves some allround credit from everyone here: :nod:

its certainly good to see a new member contributing as regular as you have done since joining, and in a positive way. :thumb:


:cheer2: :clap22: :clap22: :cheer2:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
Oh, thank God! When I saw the title of this thread I thought I did something wrong, haha. Thank you very much Crazy-Horse! I'm flattered. Smile
Reply
#3
well i had to get your attention somehow LOL
youre making a great effort to get involved, well done!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
you go girl!

Reply
#5
Prolific indeed. Just what we need.

Keep it up & stick around Amanda !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  road trip CRAZY-HORSE 6 1,853 23-07-2020, 12:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Gear for going on a road-trip jazzboCR 0 963 23-05-2014, 22:34
Last Post: jazzboCR
  police road safety advert this holiday CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,680 06-01-2014, 19:42
Last Post: SteveO
  Attention members... CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,383 25-05-2013, 02:11
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart

Forum Jump: