Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wassup Everyone
#1
Hey I'm Mark and new to this forum. Interested in meeting new people and finding out their taste in music. I love all kinds of music. I don't really dislike any genre of music and I'm always open to listening to new music. I recently found out about Dubstep. Definitely something new to the ears and I'm really digging it. Looking forward to finding new music, upcoming artists, and more people with similar taste in music. Hope to hear from you all :biggrin:
Reply
#2
hi Mark and welcome to MD
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Thank you!! Glad to be here!! And looking forward in getting into some good conversations
Reply
#4
welcome to the pleasure dome

Reply
#5
Hello Mark, & welcome to MD.

I'm a pretty recent convert to Dubstep (where do they get these names ??), via King Midas Sound, & Burial. Have you heard either ??

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#6
Awesome guys, to be here with all of you, hope you all too are having a great time in this world of music.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yo Wassup This MC Yo Wassup mcyowassup 2 1,271 17-08-2013, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: