Posts: 18
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2011
Hi all
So I like most of the blues music I have heard, however can never remember who it is. Can anyone recommend me some artists/albums that are good for a greenhorn in the world of blues
Cheers
Syn
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
John Lee Hooker's Original Bluesway Sessions is a fantastic Blues album. Unfortunately it's currently out of print.
That wasn't much use was it ? Maybe it's downloadable ?!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 18
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2011
Out of print?
itunes is what i use mainly. when i buy music, which is a rarity in itself as i am permanently skint
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
I still think in CDs...
It's not on iTunes either.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009