10-07-2008, 06:58
I like Muddy Waters
bluesman
|
who is your favorite blues artist
|
|
11-07-2008, 15:41
Mine would have to be Muddy, or John Lee Hooker.
29-07-2008, 13:36
John Lee not bad
i like. e josef fredd :innocent: -------------------------------- support @ fntoy.com
28-08-2008, 01:04
favorite?
whew. tough call. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() hmm. yea, all of the above would be my favorite.
07-11-2008, 00:04
I'mma have to say my favorite blues musician is Stevie Ray Vaughan, either SRV or Son House.
10-11-2008, 17:26
I was fortunate to have seen SRV live a few times.
Excellent stuff, but all my favs tend to be the musicians that influenced Stevie... He was a madman, however. What a player.
Oh wow!!!
It's just way too hard to say just one!! I agree with all that the good folks have mentioned here though: Muddy Waters SRV I am also partial to: Jonny Lang Joe Bonamassa Jeff Healey Robert Johnson and a wonderful Canadian by the name of Steve Strongman http://www.stevestrongman.com
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!' http://www.theportalmagazine.com http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
10-02-2009, 22:48
SRV and John Mayer
âIf you have to ask what jazz is, you'll never know.
-- Louis Armstrong UMGD
04-03-2009, 10:31
W.C Handy and son House are my favorites. They simply rock.....
Ruhi Sheikh Music Reviewer http://www.freedownloadsongs.in |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|