Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2011
I love listening to music and discussing music. I listen to a lot of types of music from classical to rock, but not much country

My favorite genre is classic rock (whatever that means) I'm hoping to discover some new music on this forum as well as share some of the new or independent artists that I have found that are not mainstream. Talk to ya soon!:blah:
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard , Super ! I think you'll enjoy Music Discussion....there are a few members who like Classic Rock also as well as all types of music !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hey Mr/Mrs Freak, and welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site, & make it your home...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Welcome to MD !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 364
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2011
Welcome to MD. Have fun!
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."