Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Agent Casey here... a music junkie
#1
Hey, all...

I've got a CD collection in the states of over 1,500... and now in South Korea, my new collection is building.

I've been a music journalist since '95, writing for various publications over the years. I'm a discographer. I love to get into a band and get all their albums to find out where and how they change. I even started my own music web site, with 10 writers or so, but after a year and a half, it got to be too much work, without enough profit to pay the hosting fee. So I'm back to freelance writing.

It's WAY too hard to say what I listen to. But I do have a list of 20 overall favorite bands. I look forward to chatting with other music lovers soon!

Agent Casey

FAVORITES
Blondie
Iron Maiden
Bowie, David
Lewis, Jerry Lee
Black Sabbath
Nixon, Mojo
the Clash
Pink Floyd (Roger Waters)
Danzig/Samhain
Ramones
the Dead Kennedys (J. Biafra)
Skinny Puppy
the Doors
the Specials
Faith No More (Mike Patton)
Type O Negative
Fishbone
Violent Femmes
Gwar (Dave Brockie)
Waits, Tom
Reply
#2
Welcome to MD! You will like it here.
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
Reply
#3
Welcome Confusedmile: enjoy the site!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#4
hi 'sercet agent man'...and welcome to MD, im pretty sure that you will fit in here
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Welcome aboard, MD, Secret Agent Man ! I like your list !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Welcome to MD!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#7
Hi Agent, and welcome to MD.

Like a lot of your list, and as everyone's already said, you'll fit in just nicely.

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#8
Welcome Agent
Where you at in SK?
Was stationed there back in my military days.

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello music lovers! PCM72 2 2,277 10-04-2023, 16:55
Last Post: PCM72
  HI, Good day to all music lovers skylarkinsound 2 2,018 06-08-2022, 02:40
Last Post: M.V.B
  please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! powerboat 10 4,921 05-02-2022, 06:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  just a huge music fan rapmusiclover123 1 1,102 21-10-2021, 11:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Hello new to Music Discussion edwinelijahdiaz 8 5,836 07-10-2020, 07:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! Minnaloosh 6 2,873 13-02-2020, 10:08
Last Post: Subtle Q
Big Grin Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. tanish_kushwaha 4 2,638 11-04-2019, 14:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Music psychology/neuroscience bruckner6 3 2,375 21-03-2019, 05:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Music is one of my biggest life motivators.. Lovely 7 5,095 28-06-2018, 17:37
Last Post: MythsOfMetal
Music Hello fellow music lovers Crowddedmusicplayer 6 3,793 24-06-2018, 18:19
Last Post: Lovely

Forum Jump: