03-08-2008, 10:46
Whats your favourite song?
Mine would be summertime.
Mine would be summertime.
|
Bon Jovi
|
|
03-08-2008, 10:46
Whats your favourite song?
Mine would be summertime.
03-08-2008, 11:57
Livin' On A Prayer of course.
I only like their 1984 - 1994 music, anything after that is pretty average IMO.
24-11-2009, 20:32
Going to resurrect this old thread.
I like the classic 'You Give Love A Bad Name'.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
24-11-2009, 21:13
I also dont like anything apart from 'Slippery When Wet' and 'New Jersey'. My favorite song must be 'Bad Medicine'.
I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school.
-- Jimmy Page
10-12-2009, 17:51
Though Bon Jovi is not my fav, but I like a lot of his tracks, equally 80s, 90s or contemporary.
They are about to start The Circle Tour!
11-12-2009, 16:25
ambernector Wrote:Going to resurrect this old thread. that's my favourite Jovi track too:clap2:
16-12-2009, 23:26
Living on a prayer definitely..
And i know this is a bit off tipic but I just saw this interview with band member David Bryan and I never knew he was working on a Broadway show.. didnt think i would see any of the boys on Broadway..
18-12-2009, 05:23
Quote: I agree with you 100% all the way.!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
30-12-2009, 20:43
you give love (a bad name!)
or wanted (dead or alive)
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| NEW ALBUM: Bon Jovi - Forever | Music Head | 0 | 817 |
19-06-2024, 11:23 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW ALBUM: Bon Jovi - 2020 | Music Head | 2 | 1,133 |
20-10-2020, 18:35 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| NEW SINGLE: Bon Jovi "unbroken" | CRAZY-HORSE | 5 | 2,727 |
03-11-2019, 14:42 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer | Music Head | 8 | 3,151 |
09-12-2013, 03:41 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Bon Jovi - The Circle | Music Head | 0 | 1,560 |
10-11-2009, 13:50 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Bon Jovi Announce World Tour | TheKnowingDirge | 0 | 1,724 |
24-10-2009, 15:44 Last Post: TheKnowingDirge |
|