07-08-2008, 22:37
A bit sure which to put this one in, but who listens to relient k? i have one album and im listening to one of their new songs now. The new drummer ethan has been blessed with luck which his new role (yes, pun intended)
|
Relient k
|
|
07-08-2008, 22:37
A bit sure which to put this one in, but who listens to relient k? i have one album and im listening to one of their new songs now. The new drummer ethan has been blessed with luck which his new role (yes, pun intended)
06-11-2008, 14:05
Heh. Ethan Luck. I get it.
Yeah, Relient K is an excellent band. I have all of their albums. I'm assuming you've got Five Score and Seven Years Ago then? It's definitely one of the better ones, but my favourite album is Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do: so many great hits there. They've dropped their "silly", pop-culture-reference nature lately, haven't they? I miss it, kind of... it defined them, but they've matured into a great band now. They sound tighter and more listenable, but they've also kept that sly wit that I love: "We should get jerseys/'Cos we make a good team/But yours would look better than mine/'Cos you're outta my league." Good taste, Matt!
"Dad, what's a muppet?"
"Well, it's not quite a mop, not quite a puppet, but man... *laughs* ...so in answer to your question, I don't know." *** Ace. In yo' face.
04-12-2008, 00:30
Mhm, I love them especially there song, Be My Escape.
ill carry you down
i wont make a sound -air traffic, owl city Iloveyewjayjayy r.i.p, love
21-06-2009, 21:13
mmhmm i love Relient k
if you don't get that pun then your not a true Relient k fan
10-07-2009, 04:05
i haven't heard much of they're stuff. only two songs-the truth off of the warped tour compilation cd, and be my escape acustic version off their apathetic album. is that what the rest of their stuff sounds like? i'd like to here more. recommend me an album or at least a couple hit singles??
26-12-2009, 21:15
I like them quite a bit. They've got clever, imaginative lyrics, great guitar work and fantastic vocals. I don't like some of their more Christian songs, but "Softer To Me" is an amazing song even though the message doesn't resonate with me.
Favorites for me include "My Girlfriend" and their cover of The Bangles "Manic Monday". |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Relient K - Air For Free | Music Head | 1 | 1,174 |
13-08-2016, 06:03 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|