Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liam Gallagher about face?
so Liam's Beady Eye band and album are failing dismally on the UK, so-so live reviews, the album reaching a poor #3 on the album charts, several singles from it, none making the top10 neither.
to add salt to the wound of Noel walking out on Oasis last year(for the umpteenth and final time) he is now taking legal action against Noel for comment he made re: the reasons Oasis split up....

now Noel's album debuts at #1 knocking Adele off the coverted #1 spot.....Ooops!, update, Coldplay has now displaced Gallagher at the top of the UK albums chart

so here's the Liam backflip....

he now wants Oasis to reform for their 20th anniversary of their debut album "definatley maybe" in 2014 to do a worldwide stadium tour....

guess he cant live and perform without big brother Noel.....

oh yeh....Noel has apparently told Liam to go f##k himself....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

They're so annoying! They deserve to feel the snot-nosed little feuding brats.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
i agree , but they are no worse than Ray and Dave Davies of Kinks fame...only they kept it away from public view
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

LOL! oops, that should say 'fail' not 'feel'
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
I believe the whole split was engineered. Embarking on solo careers in the wake of a massive bust up stokes the fires of anticipation far more than your bog standard "we're taking a break" statement. All this toing and froing between them in the press is great promo for the pair of them.
[
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i agree , but they are no worse than Ray and Dave Davies of Kinks fame...only they kept it away from public view

Please Don't Use Your MD Signature For Self Promotion !!!
yea, stop it CH

Ooooppppssssssssssssssss Back to the naughty chair that was for Beat Poet but it ended up in the wrong place .................oh dear .....oh dear me......oooopss!:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
gryphon Wrote:Ooooppppssssssssssssssss Back to the naughty chair that was for Beat Poet but it ended up in the wrong place .................oh dear .....oh dear me......oooopss!:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:
figured it was something like that
pretty funny though

Welcome aboard MD, Beat Poet !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Can't say I made a full inventory of their interviews lol but I think Noel would be more popular if he didn't have such a bad case of the acid tongue. Liam on the other hand is a pretty humoristic guy if my impression has anything to do with reality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - "council skies" CRAZY-HORSE 0 351 02-06-2023, 02:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Noel Gallagher's High flying Birds - "council skies" CRAZY-HORSE 0 310 24-04-2023, 11:31
  NEW SONG: ThxSoMch - Spit In My Face! Music Head 0 406 07-02-2023, 12:52
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Liam Gallagher "c'mon, you know" CRAZY-HORSE 2 903 31-05-2022, 12:26
  NEW SONG: Liam Gallagher "c'mon you know" CRAZY-HORSE 0 328 31-03-2022, 23:02
  NEW SINGLE: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - "we're on our way now" CRAZY-HORSE 1 625 20-05-2021, 09:15
  NEW SINGLE: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds "come on outside" CRAZY-HORSE 0 477 29-02-2020, 02:57
  NEW SINGLE: Liam Gallagher "once" CRAZY-HORSE 0 358 01-02-2020, 05:10
  NEW SINGLE: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds "blue moon rising" CRAZY-HORSE 0 427 30-01-2020, 21:47
  NEW SINGLE: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds "wandering star" CRAZY-HORSE 0 606 15-11-2019, 00:53