Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your Favorite Music...
#1
What type of music do you like to listen most?
Hello Friends,
I am a big fan of the music. I like to listen rap music, classical music & piano tones also..I fell always relief and happy when I listen this type of music...I enjoy myself through these music...Do you like music if yes then what type of music?Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
Reply
#2
My tastes are varied ............................ I am a child of the 60s and 70s and this figures highly in my preferences .................however I like to hope that I can go wider than this ..........................I like any thing that stirs my emotions be it an ancient piece on 78 or the latest download ...............
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
im probably several years younger than you Gryphon...and i agree with your reasons/preferences 100%
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
I'm only 52 !:biggrin1::biggrin1::hat:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#5
im only 44
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
I'm 30 in the head, 70 in the body

Reply
#7
Music Head Wrote:I'm 30 in the head, 70 in the body

did four weeks on the road increase your age by a decade MH.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:did four weeks on the road increase your age by a decade MH.
no, actually 62, but feel like I think 70 would feel.
probably smoking added 8 years

Reply
#9
I am a DJ, so this is an important platform to know which type of song is popular among people. Thanks you all for your contribution.
Projector hire Melbourne | Party equipment hire
Reply
#10
I go through different phases of what my favorite music is. There was a time when i was only listening to Lady Gaga. There was a time when I would have answered rap or metal or rock or pop or whatever. Right now, I'm really into these current pop singers that sing sounds that sound like they're from an earlier time: Adele, Lana Del Rey, Kimbra.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Charli xcx - Music, Fashion, Film Music Head 1 380 06-08-2026, 02:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Video Changing Things Up A Bit - Madonna's La Isla Bonita Music Video Filming Locations ChrisBungo 0 595 07-10-2025, 17:23
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  NEW-ish SINGLE: The Feeling "there is no music" CRAZY-HORSE 0 828 13-05-2022, 22:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Sia - music CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,103 14-02-2021, 06:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Carrie Underwood - Favorite Time Of Year Music Head 0 924 14-12-2020, 12:48
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: fun C.K. "let the music play" Novalis 2 1,345 18-08-2020, 20:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Clientele - Music for the Age of Miracles Ruby 0 1,476 28-09-2017, 19:08
Last Post: Ruby
  Japanese anime music - best of Inuyasha koukei 0 1,055 15-12-2016, 15:25
Last Post: koukei
  Top 40 UK music this week. Hope you enjoy it tiendat7 3 1,961 09-10-2016, 19:00
Last Post: tiendat7
  The Best Japanese Love Songs and Music of All Time FMusic 2 1,849 13-07-2016, 04:44
Last Post: FMusic

Forum Jump: