Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cory Smoot of Gwar dies on tour bus. Discovered when preparing to cross into Canada.
Here's the link.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1239[/ATTACH]
Cory Smoot without
his stage gear
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
never heard of GWAR prior to last week when i saw them perform on Fallon, didnt really like the song they did, but performance was quite entertaining,

regardless of my opinion of them,it is always a sad loss, not for the ones who 'pass over' but for their family and friends....extra sad if he had children...!
"I have worked with several managers over the years and have had respect for them all except one. Tom Parker was the most egotistical, obnoxious human being I've ever had dealings with."  Hank Snow.

GWAR is a very popular group here in Halifax!

Rest in Peace, Cory !
gater Wrote:Here's the link.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1239[/ATTACH]
Cory Smoot without
his stage gear
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Sad I wonder how he died.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Been a huge fan for yrs , this was sad news when I first heard it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GWAR: take KISS gimmicks to another level CRAZY-HORSE 0 46 18-07-2022, 11:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Corrosion Of Conformity - No Cross No Crown Music Head 4 1,121 30-01-2018, 09:35
Last Post: Ruby
  New youtubers needed to support each other ( cross - promotions ) TheAshTee 1 611 20-03-2014, 18:10
Last Post: SteveO
  EarlyRise. Very cool unsigned band I just discovered. EraldoCooly 0 871 16-02-2013, 20:54
Last Post: EraldoCooly