15-11-2011, 02:20
maybe I could do a weekly installment here on MD highlighting albums I consider "obscure classics"
just a suggestion
just a suggestion
|
Just a Suggestion
|
|
15-11-2011, 02:20
maybe I could do a weekly installment here on MD highlighting albums I consider "obscure classics"
just a suggestion
15-11-2011, 04:59
go for it Matthew....
you dont need to ask for permission on this site... if the albums you want to review, but want them in your own thread, i suggest you start a thread possibly called "my obscure classics" or similar in the general music section...that way you get a thread all of your own and we can offer opinon on all your selections. alternatively just keep posting them in the "what are you listening to" threads but let us know in your writeups that you consider them classics....your choice mate...as we all encourage active participation!!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
15-11-2011, 06:28
I would back what CZ says many of the features of MD were started by members with an idea of there own. These things are fun to persue and help put an individual character on the site.........................go for it!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
15-11-2011, 17:04
Sounds like a great idea Matthew.
Go for it...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
15-11-2011, 18:43
Looking forward to it, Matthew !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
15-11-2011, 23:09
alright, I see we'reall support. Next monday I'll begin
16-11-2011, 14:44
Looking forward to it
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
19-02-2014, 06:12
Well, this idea want nowhere fast--at least "Search" returned no Thread-heading results. So I'm gonna bootleg my fave here and be done with it. From CC Adcock's 1st eponymous album, here's a couple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNsSsCZ5ZU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnJzbBCkUmg finally, as a sideman (not an album cut) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-xTiIbAzKM << looosiana--ain't no place like it
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Suggestion:Metal Forum? | Kaine Muse | 5 | 2,166 |
03-09-2011, 16:09 Last Post: Tiggi |
|