03-12-2011, 01:18
I am a music lover of all forms. I am particularly interested in electronic music atm.
Really like JES .
Really like JES .
|
howdie
|
|
03-12-2011, 01:18
I am a music lover of all forms. I am particularly interested in electronic music atm.
Really like JES .
03-12-2011, 02:19
Hey Father... and forgive me for I have sinned. Its has been a long time since my last confession... (Sorry. I couldn't resist a Catholic joke, especially since I are one.)
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
03-12-2011, 06:34
hi Father and welcome to MD....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
03-12-2011, 07:40
Welcome to MD!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
03-12-2011, 10:50
Hi Pops, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
03-12-2011, 18:40
Welcome aboard MD, Fathergita !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
04-12-2011, 23:41
Welcome to MD!
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015 "But me and you were not to blame Love always returns from where it came Back to black and in the end, It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"] http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
14-12-2011, 01:00
Hello, I am newbie here on this forum.
Music Auditing Group serving Recording Artists, Songwriters, and Record Producers. http://www.hhmusicgroup.com
14-12-2011, 12:07
Welcome Fathergita and hhmusic
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Howdie Folks! | dead wasps | 2 | 1,454 |
13-08-2009, 22:57 Last Post: ambernector |
|