Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
just listened to
#1
In A Gadda Davida (Iron Butterfly)

While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Show Me The Way ..................(Peter Frampton)

via you tube...

some songs just stay in your mind forever (from yesteryear I mean)

What are some of your oldies but goodies??
Reply
#2
Blue Eyes...Elton John
Tears In Heaven-Eirc Clapton
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Town Called Malice- The Jam
Long Hot Summer pts 1+2- Style Council

anything Elvis Presley "sun records" related
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
I would be in this thread all day

Reply
#5
like Music Head I would be here all day !!!..tons of Beatle music....albums Heads, Hands and Feet s/t, Nillson Schmillson by Harry Nillson , Henry Gross song Shannon, LZ Whole Lotta Love and Communication Breakdown/Good Times Bad Times, Black Sabbath...song Black Sabbath, Susanne by Leonard Cohen, CSN - Suite Judy Blue Eyes (JudyCollins), Down by the River - NY and CH, ....on and on .. I'll stop now.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: