Posts: 66
Threads: 16
Joined: Dec 2011
I've been working furiously on college apps all week and haven't gotten to post as much as I would have liked. Derp.
Anybody here agree with me that college apps are VERY REDUNDANT?
Besides- why do they need to know where my parents were born?
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown
Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I assume that College Apps ...................are college applications! in which case it is something I know something about!!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 66
Threads: 16
Joined: Dec 2011
You, sir, are correct. What do you know about them? Does it include redundancy?
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown
Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I do them for a living I'm a college tutor !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 66
Threads: 16
Joined: Dec 2011
OH GOD. Wait- your location is South Netherlands... Do you tutor people there? Or... is that a joke.....? Derp.
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown
Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Yeah ! I teach people down here ! See I speak at least two languages fluently ! Ik ben twee taalig !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 35
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
I failed my high school app
Posts: 66
Threads: 16
Joined: Dec 2011
Gryphon- That's really cool
Music Head- Sorry to hear that, old man.
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown
Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Thank you!

:biggrin:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )