Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My House
#1
is a very very very fine house
with 3 cats in the yard
life used to be so hard
now everything is easy 'cause of Lloyd

got this pic from his facebook page

[Image: 387939_282490521807404_100001393756309_7...0558_n.jpg]

Reply
#2
Looks nice !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
I like it. Could easily be the set of a classic Hollywood movie.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
Oh pooh !!

I replied to the other thread.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#5
Looks good!
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#6
I like your house MH ! It looks big ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#7
Jerome Wrote:I like it. Could easily be the set of a classic Hollywood movie.

Psycho comes to mind

Reply
#8
More like 'Silkwood'. Great place - looks peaceful and serene. I think we should organise a Woodstock III in your front garden!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#9
its a very nice house,lovely kitchen,living room/lounge...but those photo's will not be posted by me, i consider the interior of anyone's home to be of a personal/private nature...

and yes, its a lovely little peaceful place surrounded by greenery,hills,creeks,oak trees
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#10
I am so jealous. I love that house. I hope one day I could find a place like that once I start a family of my own.

MH, your house looks tight.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bring the house down Jerome 2 1,113 08-05-2014, 21:12
Last Post: SteveO
  What is 'house' music? Jerome 39 13,959 08-06-2012, 11:16
Last Post: hrailgrace
  The Eden House Jerome 9 3,274 19-05-2012, 11:28
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: