Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to find similar guitar compositions
#1
Not exactly name-that-tune request, but I have absolutely no clue how to find something similar to specified guitar solos:

Era - Mirror, from 0:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db7AGV8pBzg

Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever, from 2:10 to 2:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

I appreciate every bit of information I can get, thanks for your time.
Reply
#2
Have you tried Mark Knoffler's movie score work for The Princess Bride?

example here: Mark Knopfler - I Will Never Love Again - YouTube
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,483 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  Please help me find the name of this rock/metal song MiloCorvinus 0 1,180 22-05-2016, 22:47
Last Post: MiloCorvinus
  THIS SONG IS AWESOME but i can't find it khaled452 0 1,079 22-05-2016, 01:22
Last Post: khaled452
  I'm desperatly find this song, please help! imnewpeople 0 1,032 11-11-2015, 15:00
Last Post: imnewpeople
  Can't find a song. dummie 1 1,204 09-05-2015, 04:15
Last Post: evilB
  [POP / DANCE] I've got this record but I can't find the song bkhtrv 0 1,083 13-01-2015, 20:04
Last Post: bkhtrv
  Can't find the name of this song..... Rockkyy17 0 1,026 31-12-2014, 23:12
Last Post: Rockkyy17
  Please help me to find this remix Siglavi 0 725 23-10-2014, 18:37
Last Post: Siglavi
  i can not find that music name adn-48 1 1,158 11-09-2014, 11:50
Last Post: adn-48

Forum Jump: