Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
current favorite band and favorite song by them
#1
my fav band is sum 41 obviously and my fav song by them is still waiting off of their 3rd album
Reply
#2
Idioteque by Radiohead, off of Kid A. Closely followed by Paranoid Android. Very closely.
ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMINGGGGGGGG
Reply
#3
Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits.
Reply
#4
Just pick one band? very currently then -

Enter Shikari - Keep It On Ice
Reply
#5
that is a dam good song jen, but i like sultans of swing more :lol:


as for my fav song, i dont know

im very indiceisive, well i think i am not too sure tbh.....

and i cant spell

Syn
Reply
#6
If it's a modern-day band, I'll have to go with Lisa Gerrard. I don't know if I can narrow it down to a particular song, but if I must then it would have to be Sanvean because it's so emotionally-driven.
Reply
#7
im glad to know that someone (idiotequeesque) is as obsessed with radiohead as i am.
i have heard every single song they have ever played produced wrote...yadda yadda. i love them
ANYWAY. im realling into one of their songs called "Nude" right now...or "All I Need" both off In Rainbows
we're not scaremongering,
This Is Really Happening.
Reply
#8
Nude is such a good song, I am like obsessed. Best song off of "In Rainbows" ever.
ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMINGGGGGGGG
Reply
#9
idiotequeesque Wrote:Nude is such a good song, I am like obsessed. Best song off of "In Rainbows" ever.
I would have to disagree here, while I am also an obsessed Radiohead fan (not to the point of naming my account after them:lolSmile I would say Jigsaw Falling into Place is the shiz to be listening to and my Favourite Radiohead song like eva!:coffee:
Reply
#10
Kochie Wrote:I would have to disagree here, while I am also an obsessed Radiohead fan (not to the point of naming my account after them:lolSmile I would say Jigsaw Falling into Place is the shiz to be listening to and my Favourite Radiohead song like eva!:coffee:

Haha. Well that's just a matter of personal taste. Jigsaw Falling Place is, indeed, the shiz.
ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMINGGGGGGGG
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is your favorite video vixen (female)? sing-a-long 0 1,116 09-04-2023, 18:50
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,323 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,641 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,634 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,439 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,704 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  up and coming UK band die in Sweden.. CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,056 15-02-2016, 09:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Name the song! Slazeus 0 1,295 10-02-2016, 00:01
Last Post: Slazeus
  Identify the Song from Only the Solo? cledussnow 0 1,372 16-11-2015, 14:56
Last Post: cledussnow

Forum Jump: