31-08-2008, 16:52
i personally think the 90s yhad so much diversity and the start of seattle grunge bands that it just has to be
| Poll: best decade for music This poll is closed. |
|||
| 2000s | 1 | 8.33% | |
| 90s | 5 | 41.67% | |
| 80s | 3 | 25.00% | |
| 70s | 0 | 0% | |
| 60s | 3 | 25.00% | |
| other if so please state | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 12 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
best decade for music
|
|
31-08-2008, 16:52
i personally think the 90s yhad so much diversity and the start of seattle grunge bands that it just has to be
31-08-2008, 17:14
90s
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters...
31-08-2008, 17:36
Iota Wrote:90s what are you talking about my comment was long enough it had to be somewhere along 15
31-08-2008, 18:48
I'd have to say the 80s were responsible for the post-punk stuff which has most influenced the music I love. The 80s usually get dismissed as the very worst decade for music. C'est la vie !!
31-08-2008, 19:03
I grow up listening to the 90's. So I will vote the 90's.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
31-08-2008, 22:18
underclass hero Wrote:what are you talking about my comment was long enough it had to be somewhere along 15 Try to post a reply containing less than 10 characters. I just couldn't be arsed to explain my choice so I copied and pasted the message.
02-09-2008, 18:25
Tiggi Wrote:I'd have to say the 80s were responsible for the post-punk stuff which has most influenced the music I love. The 80s usually get dismissed as the very worst decade for music. C'est la vie !! wat do u mean 80s is a close second if u want to know how exact i rate them its \1 90s 2 80s 3 70s 4 2000s 5 50s
02-09-2008, 18:41
underclass hero Wrote:wat do u mean Simple really. I've seen this debated to death, and the 80s usually get panned because there was a lot of crap released then. Doesn't mean there wasn't great music being made, just that most people just remember the crap. I wasn't referring to the poll results...
02-09-2008, 18:54
i dont i remember the great ones
iron maiden mettalica megadeth etc
03-09-2008, 01:16
Tiggi Wrote:Simple really. I've seen this debated to death, and the 80s usually get panned because there was a lot of crap released then. Doesn't mean there wasn't great music being made, just that most people just remember the crap. We're in agreement here. I've argued this point with Steve/DB before. He goes on about how much he doesn't like it. And I reply with but you like "___, ____, and ____" a lot and most of the music you like now started in the 80's" But he still doesn't agree. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,669 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,440 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,967 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,799 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,682 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,219 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,707 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|