Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday
#1
to that Cherie guy

you don't expect me to spell it do you?

Reply
#2
happy birthday Cherie guy???

did you get any cd's for your special day?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
happy birthday. Get any good music?
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#4
Many happy returns. Spend the day playing music loud enough to get yourself arrested. Have fun.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
:cheer2:Happy Birthday to you ...happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Cherie ...happy birthday to you ...and many many more!:cheer2:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
happy birthday....
Reply
#7
[Image: g34019.gif]
Reply
#8
Happy First Anniversary ...I have been a member of MD for a year now!...and loving it!!!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#9
I'm opening the champagne as you speak.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#10
Yay! Champagne Smile Happy Birthday!!!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter 2026 to all... CRAZY-HORSE 0 565 02-04-2026, 12:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,088 07-02-2026, 01:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,349 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,504 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Happy Birthday to You CH! Ruby 6 2,727 27-07-2025, 10:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HAPPY EASTER! CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,471 18-04-2025, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,371 06-02-2025, 14:32
Last Post: Ruby
Star Happy Birthday MH, and safe travels! Ruby 10 2,907 30-10-2024, 15:59
Last Post: Ruby
  Belated Birthday Wishes CH! Ruby 5 2,245 28-07-2024, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: