Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Live Rock Band. What do you think about my mix?
#1
Hello, my name's Gianluca, I'm a producer and musician and recently I produced and mixed 4 live videos for a band called Sunday Recovery. The band's first release, Coma, is featured by Colin Edwin - Porcupine Tree. I'd like to know what do you think about the show, the mix, the songs and the band.

I created a Playlist on youtube with the live videos.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7B804AFC6AB12CC9


I hope to hear from you.
Best Gianluca
http://www.facebook.com/sundayrecovery
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Jeff Buckley - Live A L'Olympia Music Head 0 401 03-05-2026, 12:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Future Soul Music Head 1 635 05-04-2026, 15:37
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Koe Wetzel - Live From The Damn Near Normal Tour Music Head 0 825 14-03-2025, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Lucinda Williams - Stories From A Rock N Roll Heart Music Head 0 921 17-07-2023, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & The English Rock Ensemble ~ A Gallery of the Imagination Ruby 9 3,317 26-03-2023, 13:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Donovan & David Gilmour - Rock Me Ruby 1 1,094 15-12-2022, 10:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Zac Brown Band - Out In The Middle Music Head 0 1,175 08-10-2022, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND ~ I Am The Moon: II. Ascension Ruby 4 1,965 26-08-2022, 13:10
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Kid Rock - "bad attitude" CRAZY-HORSE 0 859 23-03-2022, 12:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Bobby Weir & Wolf Bros - Live In Colorado Music Head 1 1,061 05-03-2022, 20:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: