Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Song Pop
#1
Does anyone play Song Pop? You can play on smart phones or facebook for free. For me it's really addictive and it test your knowledge of songs in different categories. Anyway I'm having fun with it. If you want to play me my user name is TraceNspace. I can't request anymore games because I have too many going on but I think if you request me it will let me add another.

https://apps.facebook.com/songpop/?fb_so...rch&ref=ts
Reply
#2
Never heard of it. Might check it out later.
Reply
#3
can't do this on my crap computer
will hook up when I get a new one
you're goin' down Tracy
Reply
#4
Yeah I'd love to Trace,,,,sounds like fun ...same as MH though...I have to get a sound device ..no sound on this bucket of crap they call a computer!!!!
Music Head Wrote:can't do this on my crap computer
will hook up when I get a new one
you're goin' down Tracy
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
You guys need to upgrade! I hope you can soon Smile I've got like 30 games going and so far I'm winning or tied in every one of them. Though I fear I'd lose to you gentleman.....
My toughest category is 'Today's Hits' with 'Modern Rap' coming in second.
Reply
#6
^ I tried to play today with you Trace and MH !!!!....I don't really know how to play..lol...modern country and rap would be my weaknesses in case you want to know...lol and you're absolutely right Trace about a computer upgrade! The next time this old piece of crap crashes it's out the window! I need a sound device driver somehow? ...I don't think I need sound to play SongPop ?

ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD A FREE AUDIO SOUND DRIVER FOR WINDOWS XP ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#7
Are there any rules/instructions for this game?
I can't find them
After I accept a challenge and play, then what do I do
what is the coin stuff about
looks like there should be a home page or something for songpop
remember, I'm slow
Reply
#8
Music Head Wrote:Are there any rules/instructions for this game?
I can't find them
After I accept a challenge and play, then what do I do
what is the coin stuff about
looks like there should be a home page or something for songpop
remember, I'm slow

After you accept a challenge you pick a category and start guessing. Then it send the same challenge to your opponent and you will get to compare how well each of you did. The faster you choose a song the more points you get unless you choose wrong obviously. It's better to wait for a song to play and get it right than to jump the gun on the first note and choose wrong...more points, less of a penalty so to speak. I have a problem with my twitchy finger and I jump a lot lol For instance When I hear The Cure I know it's the Cure and I click the first Cure song I see but sometimes the choices include 2 Cure song titles....just for an example. It also gets difficult for me when they keep switching back between artist and song titles for the choices. I don't know why. I guess I just get in a mindset.

THE COINS! Well the coins you are trying to earn so you can unlock more song categories. I've bought New Wave, Punk, 60's collection and Movie Soundtrack so far.

SteveO: You know I'm terrible at Modern Country too. And I'm hopeless at Christian Gospel.....
Reply
#9
If there are no rules/instructions, that would be the first thing I would change
Reply
#10
i'll have some time over the next few days to look at the game Tracy..
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,641 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,634 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,438 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,704 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  Name the song! Slazeus 0 1,295 10-02-2016, 00:01
Last Post: Slazeus
  Identify the Song from Only the Solo? cledussnow 0 1,372 16-11-2015, 14:56
Last Post: cledussnow
  Same song--2 points of view jazzboCR 0 1,379 07-10-2015, 06:33
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Help me find out the name of the song (shazam didn't find it) Marek Hussin 0 1,175 19-07-2015, 18:09
Last Post: Marek Hussin
  How many different places can you take the same song?--a case study jazzboCR 6 3,857 30-06-2015, 09:40
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: