05-08-2012, 06:50
This is just one of those post where I'll be typing out my thoughts and I apologize if I'm not articulate enough 
It dawned on me today why I like The Killers so much! Some bands I like and never figure out what hooks me but I figured this out today. The Killers always make me feel like I'm going on a ride with them. I was listening to the new single Runaways and I simply enjoyed the slow build up and then it turns into this epic sort of chorus and I appreciate them being so bold when so many bands are just not making their own sound and not leaving an impression on me. Also I loved their live show I was totally on a ride that night. Definitely one of my favorites to come out of the 2000's.
Those are my thoughts. I'm not as good with words as my fellow mods

It dawned on me today why I like The Killers so much! Some bands I like and never figure out what hooks me but I figured this out today. The Killers always make me feel like I'm going on a ride with them. I was listening to the new single Runaways and I simply enjoyed the slow build up and then it turns into this epic sort of chorus and I appreciate them being so bold when so many bands are just not making their own sound and not leaving an impression on me. Also I loved their live show I was totally on a ride that night. Definitely one of my favorites to come out of the 2000's.
Those are my thoughts. I'm not as good with words as my fellow mods


