Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tool that helps you enjoy best songs each year without having to search for each
#1
This site provides a playlist functionality so you can listen to best songs each year by Billboard without having to search for each. Also, there are best songs by genre like rock, rnb, pop, country, dance, etc. There is also a playlist for 500 best songs of all time by RollingStone. Hope you enjoy it.
godadida.com
Reply
#2
pretty good site

thank you
Reply
#3
Cool thanks!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#4
Music Head Wrote:pretty good site

thank you
Glad you like it. If you have any suggestion for playlists, please let me know. I appreciate all help.
Reply
#5
actually this site is rather awesome
playlists of the top whatever singles back to 1946
very easy to use too
the Rolling Stone inclusion is too sweet
I pronounce your site approved for public consumption
Reply
#6
Welcome aboard MD, Tomtran and thank you very much for the site !!!!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#7
I'm looking for billboard top 100 for the 80's but can't find it. Anyone ever seen it?
Reply
#8
not sure if this is exactly what you want, but i hope it helps...or at least maybe head you in the right direction,maybe???

http://www.billboard.com/specials/hot100...-80s.shtml
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#9
That's just No 1 of each year. I'm looking for a list of 100 songs of the decade.
Reply
#10
tomtran Wrote:Glad you like it. If you have any suggestion for playlists, please let me know. I appreciate all help.
albums....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,349 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  recalling songs on an album THUNDER 4 3,547 03-05-2023, 08:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year! Ruby 1 954 31-12-2021, 20:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... CRAZY-HORSE 7 2,425 25-12-2021, 10:34
Last Post: Ruby
  WANTED: Your advice, thoughts & opinions on this practice tool hayley 1 1,672 18-10-2021, 15:38
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy New Year to all... CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,364 31-12-2020, 20:33
Last Post: Ruby
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,319 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Happy New Year MDers ! SteveO 2 2,117 02-01-2019, 15:48
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year Everyone!! Ruby 6 3,697 31-12-2017, 19:19
Last Post: Jerome
  Happy New Year Ruby 7 3,739 25-12-2017, 16:41
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: