Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
To me the beatles were and still are superb the rooftop concert in 69 (with Billy Preston on keyboards) they were still absolutely playing at their best and then abbey road was released it doesnt get better than this ..enjoy
[video=youtube_share;oWzs3YbtehI]http://youtu.be/oWzs3YbtehI[/video]
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Awesome ! thanks Rusty ! I too am a die hard Beatles fan ...Beatles Forever !!!!!!!
Mrrusty1 Wrote:To me the beatles were and still are superb the rooftop concert in 69 (with Billy Preston on keyboards) they were still absolutely playing at their best and then abbey road was released it doesnt get better than this ..enjoy
[video=youtube_share;oWzs3YbtehI]http://youtu.be/oWzs3YbtehI[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Cripes ...only the two of us ? hey that's a Beatles song !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
i love the Beatles also guys, but prefer McCartney as a solo artist personally.
and hey....no-one here loves the Beatles more than Gryphon does...now theres a name from the past!!!!????? hope the guy is doing alright now.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
CH mate, I was waiting for you to chime in ! Whenever we talk Beatles, I often think of the Gryph...hoping all is well with the Fifth Beatle !...lol
IT WAS 50 YEARS AGO TODAY that the Beatles released their first single in the UK...the rest is history !
[video=youtube;_xuMwfUqJJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xuMwfUqJJM[/video]
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i love the Beatles also guys, but prefer McCartney as a solo artist personally.
and hey....no-one here loves the Beatles more than Gryphon does...now theres a name from the past!!!!????? hope the guy is doing alright now.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
^^
can't believe this was on most of the news programs this morning
great to see that
probably only one other artist in history that would be worthy of that recognition
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
we talkin' bout His Bobness. MH ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
SteveO Wrote:we talkin' bout His Bobness. MH ?
I was going for his elvisness
so ok, make it 2 artists
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
^ I agree totally and that's it...3...lol, although I think there's a case to be made for Macca !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
SteveO Wrote:^ I agree totally and that's it...3...lol, although I think there's a case to be made for Macca !
no way
you're just trying not to hurt CH's feelings