Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10000 club member????
#1
:rockon:come on Music Head...only 35 more posts to crack the magic 10,000 post mark here at MD....:rockon:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
lol
didn't know I was sittin' at 9999 until CH reminded me
guess I gotta do it don't I
stand back everyone
pop pop goes the weasel, the weasel
Reply
#3
Congrats my man - that's some bloody achievement. Without you the forum would be a much poorer place. And to herald your achievement here's a new twist -http://youtu.be/OyEL3NJSHIk
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
Felicitations on your tremendous feat Music Head !!!!!:clap2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::clap2::horn::flypig:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Congratulations!!!!![SIZE=2]

well done on your milestone Music Head....
you've been there through the good and indifferent times here at MD...
here's hoping theres many more posts to come,both serious and lighthearted,both enlighting and humourous, we love you man!!!!!
this would certainly be a different place without you and your outlook on music




[/SIZE]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
Jerome Wrote:Congrats my man - that's some bloody achievement. Without you the forum would be a much poorer place. And to herald your achievement here's a new twist -http://youtu.be/OyEL3NJSHIk

hope you realize, I just watched an instrumental, just for you
Reply
#7
Music Head Wrote:hope you realize, I just watched an instrumental, just for you

I knew it!!! I just knew I could get you to listen to an instrumental against your will.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#8
Maybe MH just talks too much.....
Kidding! I love your post Smile
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#9
MD is a better place with the Music Head on board !!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#10
forgot to thank my posse for the kind words.
Would not be posting if not for the regulars here.
Obviously in order to have achieved that milestone most would say I don't have much of a life.
Let's just say I'm content.
I'm a hermit as most know, retired, and spend most of my time reading and listening to music.
I leave my home maybe twice a month, and I like it that way.
The past few years as a member of this forum, has resulted in making some great online friends.
Without those, I would have none.
Plus getting to meet Lloyd and Tracey in person was the icing.
Don't know if that can be topped.
May get to see Tracey again someday, as my daughter lives close to her, but not for much longer.
Seeing Lloyd again, that's a longshot. A lot of miles between us.
But I'll always have the Horse Head tour of 2011 to remember.
I finally have something to write for my "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" report that's been overdue since sixth grade.
Only thing that could beat that would be a return visit plus Dani.
And then if Tracey comes up, and SteveO comes down, and Jerome comes over.........................
Hell, we got enough for a friggin band..........plus a Janis Joplin
Let's Do It!!!!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Picture Gallery Vanilla 5 2,530 17-10-2014, 20:39
Last Post: Big Ears
  MD member thoughts.... CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,438 18-07-2013, 13:37
Last Post: SteveO
  Re: New member - Penny Lane Jerome 2 1,534 27-05-2012, 07:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Member locations ambernector 0 1,299 30-09-2009, 17:26
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: